Oracle 18.104.22.168 Database Patch 17694377 for Linux, Solaris SPARC and x86 has been released on Metalink and edelivery. This software is a complete set and does not require a previous install.
A number of key features in this release include the much talked about “Oracle Database In-Memory” database option. This feature will increase the DSS Performance by 100x and OLTP by 2x.
Other New Multitenant Features in this release
• FDA Support for CDBs
• PDB CONTAINERS Clause
• PDB File Placement in OMF
• PDB Logging Clause
• PDB Metadata Clone
• PDB Remote Clone
• PDB Snapshot Cloning Additional Platform Support
• PDB STANDBYS Clause
• PDB State Management Across CDB Restart
• PDB Subset Cloning
Releated 12c Database Articles
• Learn Oracle 12c – The Index
• Oracle 12c OCP Upgrade Exam 1Z1-060 – New Features of Oracle Database 12c